Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10/1/08 - Spokane Day 3

We did some shoe shopping this morning. Evee had wanted some nice church shoes and also picked out a pair of Lightning McQueen crocs. Becca and I got some new sneakers and Roseann picked out a new black hat.

A rock flew up as we were driving to my first gig and made a nasty crack on our windshield, so we had to call for someone to meet up with us to fix that. Fortunately, it was small enough that some resin did the trick.

I had two shows today, at the Medical Lake and Cheney libraries. Both shows went well, but the first one had one of the most rambunctious crowds I've ever seen (with Becca and Evee a part of that mix). I think my brother Zeke may have overdone his crowd-warming shtick... they were already "warmed" and he just put them over the top. It was a little crazy and difficult to manage at times, but also fun to see those kids having such a wildly good time.


Evee enjoying the funny mirror at the shoe store...




No comments: