Thursday, September 18, 2008

9/18/08 - Flying to Vegas

I flew out to Vegas today, and as I wasn't in a particular hurry to get there, I opted to be bumped from the second flight in order to get a voucher which I'll be able to use for a flight later this year. But by the time I walked through a few airports carrying two bags and a guitar, and shuttled over to the car rental place, and drove half an hour to the hotel, and then had to carry the bags and guitar quite a ways into the hotel registration and then all the way to the far end of a hall to my room (see the picture below... my room is the second to last one on the far right), I was totally exhausted and went right to sleep. Back at home, the girls and Roseann hung out together and did some projects and some shopping. I know Becca took several more pictures with her new camera, but the internet is only working sporadically here at the hotel, so I wasn't able to get them sent over from Roseann. I'll post a "Becca picture gallery" at some point to catch up on some of those photos...

No comments: