Thursday, April 17, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 15

Not too much to report today... We stayed at LeAnn's while she and Danny were at work and relaxed and did some work while the girls played. At one point, they had made a pretty big mess of toys in the TV room and we said, "okay, now you've got to clean everything up". We expected that we'd have to help somewhat with that once they got started, but I was really impressed with how well they cleaned it all and remembered where to put things. They're getting very good at that.

LeAnn got home with Catarina, who had been at her Gramma's, and the girls played together and went swimming. I had taken a picture of them all together, but realized later that I really don't feel comfortable posting a picture of my girls in swimsuits to MySpace. Nuff said... I'm sure I'll get plenty of pictures of them all together over the next few days.

We watched Survivor with LeAnn... We don't usually watch that, but it's her favorite show and we enjoyed it. We put the girls to bed, then watched The Office and 30 Rock and went to sleep ourselves. Disneyland tomorrow!

No comments: