Monday, April 7, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 5

We mostly hung out today and caught up on e-mails and phone calls... Got a couple more schools booked for California, which is great. I posted a new blog entry at CoolTunesForKids.com about David Tobocman.

Steve and April's daughter Amy was in school and at a swimming lesson all day, so Becca and Evee tried to bide their time until she got back by seeing just how messy they could make her room. I shouldn't be surprised at how thoroughly and quickly they could do that, but it was truly amazing. Thankfully, they also do a good job of cleaning everything up. The girls and I played dodge ball out in back for a while and I enjoyed laying out on the grass and soaking up a nice sunny day for the first time in a while.

Amy finally got home and the girls all played together and then we had dinner. After dinner, we had a family home evening which involved some songs and a game of "Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down". Uncle Steve asked Becca, Evee and Amy a number of questions like "What if I ran out into the middle of the street without looking and without a grownup?" and the girls would answer appropriately with a "thumbs down" for questions like that, or "thumbs up" for questions like "Before I go to bed I should brush my teeth." Once in a while when we've played that there might be a question that could be a "thumbs sideways", if it depends on the circumstances, but I don't think we had too many of those last night.


Roseann and I started watching a movie but I got too tired and fell asleep halfway through.

Here's a picture of our girls with their cousin, Amy. For some reason, our girls just can't resist making silly faces for the camera... I'm not sure where they get that hamminess...

No comments: