Sunday, July 20, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 109

We went to church this morning, and Roseann wasn't feeling well, so she went out to the bus during Sacrament meeting and I stayed and got the girls to Primary. Roseann's actually been feeling a little dizzy and nauseous on and off for a few days now, and I think we finally figured out why... her ear started bothering her today. We used some of the girls' drops and hopefully she'll be back to normal soon. We went back to the RV park and Roseann stayed inside while Becca had a nap and Evee and I went swimming. We had some dinner and played some games and went to bed.

We didn't take any pictures today, but I have some pictures on my laptop from previous years' travels that I thought I'd post. Actually, most of our older pictures were already transferred off of my laptop and archived elsewhere, but I found a few still lingering in some old folders that are worth sharing...


Becca and Evee with their good friends from Idaho, Samantha, Adam and Kristen (spring of 2005)...


The girls' Halloween costumes while visiting my family in New York (Halloween of 2005)...


At the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs (spring of 2007)...


Becca and Evee showing off their Security T-shirts (spring of 2007)...

No comments: