Thursday, July 31, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 120

We returned the jeep to the rental place, then came back to the RV park. It was an absolutely gorgeous day here, so we stayed outside a lot. The girls played at the playground and Roseann made some brunch on our griddle out on the picnic table. There was another big delay on naps, though, so once again I went to my show at the Kearns Library alone. I really wish they'd have been there, which is always the case, of course, but especially tonight as there ended up being a very small crowd there for the first half of the show. Thankfully, the kids that were there were all super active and very playful and we had a lot of fun together. Some more people trickled in and there ended up being several more kids dancing along by the end.

While I was doing my show, Roseann pulled out Becca's third tooth, which she had noticed was loose earlier. After my show, we put the girls to bed and did some computer work and then went to bed ourselves.




Becca, the toothless wonder...

No comments: