Tuesday, July 22, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 111

I went swimming briefly this morning. It was supposed to be an indoor heated pool, but apparently the "heated" part wasn't an accurate description. It sure woke me up, though!

We drove about 5 hours to Salt Lake City, stopping for gas on the way. It appears that we will be firmly in $4+ per gallon territory from here on out. I'm longing for the days of $3.79. On the way, Roseann made some strings of paper dolls for the girls, and they had fun coloring them and making families out of them. She and I made some notes for an upcoming music video that we're going to make when we get home. It's going to be really funny, especially if we can pull off all of the details we'd like in there.

When we got to the RV park, we went out and picked up some movies at a nearby Redbox to watch over the next few days. The girls watched Alvin and the Chipmunks while I did some laundry, and then they went to bed and Roseann and I watched Vantage Point, which was pretty good as those kind of flicks go.


No comments: