Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 119

We drove out to Park City, where I had a show at the library. I did a show there last year, and it was in a very large auditorium and there were about 6 kids total, so I was thrilled when there ended up being about 200 people there this time, which filled out the auditorium pretty well. One of girls who saw me last year brought me some flowers, which was really sweet.

The show went well, and then we went out for lunch. Park City, which is known for hosting the Sundance Film Festival, has some kind of town charter whereby every building looks like a ski lodge, even the Walmart and Burger King and Rite Aid, etc. That can make things confusing when you're looking for a particular place... "Where's the Burger King?" "It's the building over there with the wood facade that looks like a ski lodge." "Um... which one?"

We drove back to the RV park and hung out there for a while. A family on vacation from Holland pulled into the space near us and were very excited to see our bus. Turns out their son (who looked to be about 17) has seen all of my videos on YouTube. I went out to Office Max to get some things printed, and the girls were supposed to have naps. But they didn't actually get to sleep until just before I got back, and I needed to leave for my next show, so I ended up going alone. The show was at the park near the East Millcreek Library, and it was a beautiful night and a good crowd and I really enjoyed performing there.

The girls got up from their naps and had showers, then played for a while. One side of Evee's lip, the side that first had the rash, is looking a lot better, so apparently what we've treated her with is working.
Roseann watched The Spiderwick Chronicles while I was gone. I came back after doing some shopping, then we all went to bed.



No comments: