Monday, August 11, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 131

It was a beautiful day here so the girls played out in back quite a bit and we all had lunch out on the back porch. Roseann and I worked on a graphic project and then I tried to do some recording/editing work, but didn't get much done beyond updating my software program and transferring files from my laptop to my desktop. I don't expect I'll get too much done on that until September when my show schedule slows down, but I'm eager to get working again on my next album, so I'll pick away at what I can in the meantime.

We rearranged the girls' bedroom a little, putting the bunk bed against the far wall, which gives them a lot more room. We put them to bed and then stayed up for a while and chatted.


Evee in an interesting outfit...


Having lunch with (clockwise) Nate, Larry, Jean, Roseann, Mary Jo and Josie...

No comments: