Friday, August 15, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 135

Roseann and I brought in the pieces for the Clavinova (heavy!) and Roseann attached it all together. The girls enjoyed playing on that and it will be a big improvement from our old piano, which we picked up free from down the street, missing a key and all...

It was about 105 today, and the clubhouse where my main work studio is doesn't have air conditioning, so I didn't get much done in that respect today. I should mention that the Tri-Cities area, being a desert climate, typically gets this hot in the summer, which is why it's nice that we're usually not around much in the summer. In any case, with the heat expected to stay about this high for the next few days, and us leaving again for Seattle next week, I've become resigned to not really doing much actual work until September. On Labor Day, I will labor...

We went out and did some shopping and got some materials for Roseann to do some home makeover stuff that she's been wanting to do for a while. The girls went to bed and we worked a little bit on a video project then went to bed ourselves.


No comments: