Thursday, August 14, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 134

I had a show this morning at a park in Renton, and it was even hotter than yesterday. I had about 50 die-hard people camped out in the sun in front of where I was performing, and then about 100 or so waaaay back under the shade of the trees across the field. You can see what I mean from the picture below... So it was kind of a strange show in terms of the audience proximity, but it turned out to be a really fun one. I was drenched with sweat by the end, but I had a blast throughout.

After the show, I made a couple of stops to pick up some things in the area that Roseann had found on craigslist, including some mattresses for the bunk beds (we had borrowed some mattresses from Jean) and a Clavinova. I drove home and got back just in time to put the girls to bed.


No comments: