Friday, August 29, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 149

I got up bright and (too) early at about 4:30 this morning to go into the KVEW (local ABC affiliate) TV station to do a segment on their Good Morning Northwest show. I did a brief interview and then performed "The Elephant Song" with the two anchor ladies and the weather lady acting as my peanut gallery. I had intended to record the show and include a clip of it here on the blog, but by mistake I set our DVR to record "Northwest Today" instead of "Good Morning Northwest". I flipped through the recording later, but apparently I didn't make an appearance on "Northwest Today". Oh, well...

We spent more time today cleaning and rearranging things between our house and the clubhouse (where my studio is). It's all looking a lot better and I hope to be able to get back to some music work starting on Monday. I took a nap in the afternoon and then we had dinner and put the girls to bed. Gramma Jean was supposed to monitor them while we went to our game group, but the girls heard her come in and wanted to get up to hang out with her... Roseann ended up leaving the game night a little early to come home and relieve Gramma (who had put the girls to bed again after a while), and I stayed there a little later.


Setting up for a game of Stone Age with our friend, Nyck...

No comments: