Thursday, May 15, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 43

The girls and I went to the RV park's TV room and watched Sesame Street while Roseann got some more rest. She is feeling better today, but now it's my turn to feel yucky. More on that later...

We left the RV park and were headed to another one that had wifi, but it turned out to be about a 15 mile drive on unpaved roads. We got about two miles into that, going 10 mph, and said "forget it" and went back to the other place. I started feeling sick and queasy and really needed a nap, so the girls went to the TV room and hung out there for a while. Roseann brought Evee back for a nap after a while.

I felt a little better after the nap and we drove into town and found a wifi connection and caught up best we could with everything from the last couple of days. We really try our best to get back to people who have e-mailed us, but please don't fret if it doesn't happen right away... sometimes we're at the mercy of whatever connections we can find. I've got to look into getting some kind of satellite internet connection.

We came back to the RV park and Evee's tummy was feeling bad again. That poor girl has had quite the up and down week. We put the girls to bed early... they needed to get caught up on some sleep, especially Ev... We started to watch the movie Troy, but then I got up to get something and felt very nauseous all of a sudden. I fully expected to puke and was hoping I would, but couldn't quite reach that point (don't you hate that??). I ended up in an upright fetal position on the bathroom floor and strangely, after a minute or so in that position, I didn't feel like puking anymore. I quickly went back to bed and tried to keep that general position and get some sleep. Roseann stayed up and played Settlers of Catan on the computer for a while, then went to sleep. I ended up sleeping from about 8 to 11 pm and then woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. The long nap this afternoon and the three hours of sleep tonight made for a strange sleep cycle, and there was some very heavy wind blowing outside that made it hard to relax, what with the bus being constantly nudged back and forth. So I got up and typed this post and eventually went back to sleep.


Driving out in Middle of Nowhere, New Mexico...

No comments: