Sunday, May 11, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Video Clips Batch 1

Below are some brief video clips taken with our digital picture camera. There's some other footage we've taken with our video camera... mostly concert footage... but I'll have to post some clips of that with the next installment, as I forgot to bring my firewire cord (it's being mailed to me).

Of course, there are several things that I wish we'd have captured on video that we didn't, like driving down the crazy hill in San Francisco... but the camera isn't always in a convenient place, and sometimes I still forget that it can shoot video. Anyway, here's the batch of video clips from the trip so far...

04/09/08 Visitacion Valley Library - "The Elephant Song":


04/09/08 Visitacion Valley Library - "Bounce and Flap and Twist":


04/12/08 Amy, Becca and Evee:


04/19/08 Glen Avon Library - "This Little Light of Mine":


04/22/08 Disneyland


04/24/08 The Grove - "Bounce and Flap and Twist" (1st show) and "No Big Deal" (2nd show):


04/25/08 Palmdale School - "Bounce and Flap and Twist":


04/26/08 Justin Roberts concert (notice Becca telling Roseann "He looked at me!"):


04/30/08 Tiggy getting himself a drink (instead of doing the dishes like we asked him to):


05/01/08 Sahara West Library "The Elephant Song":


05/01/08 Sunrise Library "Dance Like an Animal" and "Ants in Your Pants":


05/03/08 Spring Valley Library "This Little Light of Mine" (a bunch of kids crowded around to use my headset mic once they saw Becca and Evee singing into it):


05/03/08 Evee, Becca and Ashley trying to pose for a picture:


05/05/08 Circus Circus:


05/05/08 Becca doing a sight gag in the window:

1 comment:

Saints and Spinners said...

Hurrah for the mirror blog! Now I can leave comments as you travel.