Sunday, May 18, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 46

Yesterday, I said that finally eating something seemed to make me feel better, and that was true. But I don't think that meant that I was ready to start eating normally yet... I probably should have just eaten a little bit to begin with. I woke up at about 2:30 am this morning feeling very nauseous again. I got back to sleep at about 5:30 and the nausea passed in the morning, though my stomach still felt very funny.

We went to church and thought we were running a little late, but ended up being an extra hour late, as we didn't realize that the time zone had changed between El Paso and Fort Stockton. It was a very small branch. Everyone was very friendly and they invited us to stay for their pot luck afterwards. I didn't feel lucky about the pot luck in my condition, so I just had some water, and then I started to feel really weak and went out to the bus to lay down.

The fever I had the other day had come back very strong, so the rest of the day was mostly spent trying to sleep it off while Roseann did some bead work (she makes bead bracelets and necklaces) and the girls played together. I vaguely remember joining into a game of theirs about The Incredibles for a while (they like to do play acting scenarios from movies or shows or stories they make up), but I don't think I had too much to add to that. Mr. Incredible just wasn't feeling too incredible today...


The Giant Roadrunner of Fort Stockton...


No comments: