Tuesday, June 17, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 76

I did two shows for the Concordia Parish today, first in Vidalia and then in Ferriday. Both shows went very well, but I was worried during the first show, because I still have a cold with a sore throat and some sporadic coughing, and Zeke managed to catch the same cold (the very same cold... imagine that) and started coughing during his introduction. I was worried that I might start coughing during a song, which would be bad, but once I started singing that kind of smoothed everything out and I was fine.

As I was setting up for the second show, Roseann used some tweezers to pull out Becca's loose tooth. Becca was very excited to come in and show me. You'd think people with missing teeth wouldn't smile so big.

We went back to the same RV park and did some laundry and went swimming. The girls were in their floaty fishes and Becca tipped over and went under briefly. She was very upset, but it gave us the opportunity to teach her about holding her breath underwater. I went back to the bus with Evee while Roseann worked with Becca for a while, and she definitely made some progress, staying under long enough to open her eyes to see how everything looked under the water.

I was taking Tiggy for a walk when Roseann noticed a cute black kitten roaming near the bus. Tiggy noticed him, too, and was very eager to meet him. I guess Tiggy is okay with young cats, just not so much with older ones. The kitten was immediately taken with Tiggy and wanted to follow him everywhere. Roseann noticed before we went to bed that the kitten was sleeping on the picnic table outside our bus, waiting for Tiggy to come out again.










No comments: