Friday, June 20, 2008

2008 Spring/Summer Tour - Day 79

We drove to Plano, stopping for lunch on the way. We checked into the RV park, then went to Brent and Cheryl's, where we immediately jumped into some heavy conversation (we picked right up from where we left off last time we were here) and had a great dinner.

After dinner, the girls stayed and played with Audrey and Crystal and Cheryl and David took me and Roseann out to a golf driving range. Roseann had never done that before, but she had a very natural swing and did quite well. I hadn't hit any golf balls in probably ten years or more but was surprised at how well I did. Oh, there were some flubs and wormburners, but some really far shots, too. My hands were starting to hurt by the end of the bucket, so I'm expecting some blistering tomorrow. It was a good workout, though, especially in 90 degree weather!

---------------------------------------------------------------

As we were getting closer to Brent and Cheryl's this afternoon, Becca wanted to write them a letter. She made it a picture/text kind of thing, and here's the translation of the picture below... "Dear Brent and Sharel (sic), My [tooth] [fell] out! Well... Mommy got [tweezers] and pulled it out. (I did not [cry].) Did 1 of your kids [teeth] [fall] out? Y [] N [] Did yours [fall]? Y [] N [] Love: Becca"






No comments: